Join the Sevine Team
Sevine is opening soon at The Water Gardens and they want you to join their team!
Sevine is a unique all-day modern Brasserie restaurant and bar, open for morning coffees, all-day dining, weekend brunches & relaxed Sunday roasts. Our dishes feature the freshest produce and locally sourced ingredients, many from the surrounding Essex countryside. Our trademarks are our sharing boards and small plates, modern dishes, unparalleled selection of exclusive wines, spirits and cocktails, and hosting amazing live events.
Waiter/Waitress/Bar Team members
£9.50 - £11 per hour, depending on experience (Plus service charge)
The successful candidate needs to always maintain impeccable personal grooming and presentation, be systematic, organised with attention to detail for service.
- You must be a team player and someone who enjoys working with people of all ages and different backgrounds.
- General duties will include opening and closing the restaurant, taking orders and prepping the restaurant for service.
- Follow all company processes and procedures, including standards of service, cleaning rotas and checklists
- Work as a team, and help other areas to succeed best service, such as the bar, floor and kitchen
- Giving the best service and experience to all your guests that come into our restaurant
- 6 Months - 1 year waiting experience in a restaurant, hotel and catering related job is highly desirable.
-Someone that can think fast when needed to handle situations whilst always delivering service with a big smile!
-Able to multitask and work under pressure during busy service
-Hardworking and efficient always, able to prepare the restaurant for our business service times.
-Approachable with a friendly personality and knowledge or a desire to learn about food and wine.
-Keep cool under pressure with a 'can do' attitude.
-Good command of the English language is a must
-Polite, responsible and trustworthy.
-Need to be able to follow instructions from management
Only applicants who fit the above category will be considered, please do not apply if you do not fit the criteria required.
This job requires you to work various shifts including weekends for which flexibility is a must!
In return, we offer a competitive salary with tips in a friendly atmosphere - Company pension scheme - staff discount and free meals.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Scott Foster: Scott.Foster@sevine.co.uk
We will only contact successful candidate(s) for an interview no later than 2 weeks after receiving your application. Due to the large volume of applicants, if we haven't contacted you after the above time please assume your application has not been successful on this opportunity.